Join Relus Cloud, an APN Premier Consulting Partner, along with AWS and New Relic for an event focused on one of the most buzzed about topics to date -- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
This half-day learning session is a great opportunity to meet your AWS Account team, learn about innovative tools for public cloud, and converse with public cloud experts that are focused on solving challenges around strategy, migrations, Big Data, and DevOps.
Date & Time: Tuesday, March 27 | 12:00pm – 5:00pm
The Stockroom at 230
230 Fayetteville St., 2nd Floor
Raleigh, NC 27601
- Check-In & Lunch – 12:00pm-12:30pm
- Introduction: 12:30pm – 12:40pm
- AWS Intro to Machine Learning – 12:40pm – 1:10pm
- Networking Break– 1:10pm – 1:20pm
- Relus Cloud AI/ML Use Cases: 1:20pm-1:50pm
- Break – 1:50pm – 2:00pm
- Partner Presentation: New Relic– 2:00pm – 2:20pm
- Partner Presentation: Sumo Logic - 2:20pm - 2:40pm
- Break - 2:40pm - 2:45pm
- Panel Discussion: 2:45pm - 3:30pm
- Complimentary One-on-One Consultations – start at 3:30pm
- Happy Hour – 3:30pm – 4:30pm
AWS Intro to Machine Learning
Artificial Intelligence (AI) services on the AWS cloud bring deep learning (DL) technologies like natural language understanding (NLU), automatic speech recognition (ASR), image recognition and computer vision (CV), text-to-speech (TTS), and machine learning (ML) within reach of every developer. In this session, you will be introduced to several new AI and ML services: Amazon Lex, to build sophisticated text and voice chatbots; Amazon Rekognition, for deep learning-based image recognition; Amazon Polly, for turning text into lifelike speech; and Amazon Sagemaker for building, training, and deploying ML models at scale. The opportunities to apply one or more of these DL services are nearly boundless and this presentation will provide a number of examples and use cases to help you get started
Partner Presentation: New Relic
Intelligence that drives action: New Relic's advanced monitoring allows customers to collect massive amounts of data about their applications and infrastructure. Our Applied Intelligence consists of powerful algorithms and smart math that will derive insights about abnormal activity in their environments. Thus, preventing problems before they happen!
Relus Cloud: Amazon AI/ML Use Cases
In this session, Relus will present multiple use cases around leveraging Amazon ML and advanced ML capabilities of AWS. The use cases will allow attendees to understand the value of AWS ML services such as Rekognition for analyzing Images and Video files which can be applied to various industry solutions for fraud and intrusion detection, automation of manual image and video processing and user personalization. In addition to the in-depth overview of AWS Rekognition ML service, Relus will provide use cases that can be solved by leveraging various other AWS services such as Amazon ML, Comprehend and GPU based workloads.
Partner Presentation: Sumo Logic
Sumo Logic is a true, cloud native, multi-tenant analytics service that turns structured, unstructured machine data into real time continuous intelligence that can be utilized to enable teams across the entire enterprise.
Three key pillars:
- Continuous development and delivery models, such as DevOps, which encompasses your culture, operational and development processes and technology practices.
- A solution that delivers Continuous Intelligence, so you can master your data in a continuous way, achieving real-time insights that lead to faster investigations, problem solving and insights for business value
- An agile, technology infrastructure, such as cloud-based services, like AWS.
We would love to hear about your specific cloud initiatives. We are offering one-on-one sessions with our AWS Certified staff that will be onsite to help lend suggestions and guidance for your organization’s next steps. Limited availability, sign up today!