Join Relus Cloud and AWS on Thursday, April 26th for an AI & Machine Learning workshop at the Cisco RTP office. There will be discussion around the AWS ML portfolio, new ML service launches, and common ML use cases. Cisco Stealthwatch team will also be delivering a presentation around its own initiatives in regards to Machine Learning as it relates to the organization.
This workshop will also be available via WebEx, so feel free to tune in remotely. We'll have lunch provided at the RTP office, so come hungry and ready to learn!
Date & Time: Thursday, April 26 | 11:30am-3:00pm
Cisco RTP Office
7100-8 Kit Creek Road
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
- Check-In & Lunch - 11:30am-12:15pm
- Introduction - 12:15pm-12:20pm
- AWS Intro to AI & Machine Learning- 12:20pm-1:00pm
- Relus Part I: IoT & ML Use Cases - 1:00pm-1:30pm
- Break - 1:20pm-1:35pm
- Relus Part II: ML Immersion - 1:35pm-2:05pm
- Cisco Stealthwatch Initiative Around ML- 2:05pm-2:35pm
- Q&A / Closing Remarks - 2:35pm-3:00pm