Join Relus Cloud, an APN Advanced Consulting Partner, for an event focused on the most popular DevOps topics in AWS.
This event will give you the tools and best practices to make evaluations on DevOps easier and maximize your success. AWS offers a broad range of DevOps services to help organizations build and deploy a plethora of applications and services. This half-day learning session provides an opportunity to learn about Relus as well as address common areas of interest regarding AWS and DevOps capabilities.
Date & Time: Thursday, August 10 | 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Check-In & Lunch – 9:30am-10:00am
- Understanding the AWS Cloud Adoption Framework & TCO Model – 10:00am-11:30am
- Partner Presentation: Sumo Logic – 11:30am-12:00pm
- Lunch & Networking– 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Deep Dive on AWS CI/CD & Lambda Demo– 1:00pm-2:00pm
- Windows Migrations – 2:00pm-3:00pm
- One-on-One Consultations – starting at 3:00pm
- Happy Hour – 3:00pm-4:00pm
+ FULL DAY REGISTRATION (10:00AM-3:00PM)
+ MORNING REGISTRATION (10:00AM-12:00PM)
+ AFTERNOON REGISTRATION (1:00PM-3:00PM)
Understanding the AWS Cloud Adoption Framework
In this session, Relus will an offer an analysis on a tested and proven cloud maturity model that is being leveraged by enterprises across the country. We will note key things to consider in each phase (vision, assessment, architecture, migration, validation, operation, and optimization) and note different AWS services and strategies that you can leverage depending on where your organization is at in it’s journey to the cloud.
APN Technology Partner Session: Sumo Logic
Sumo Logic is a true, cloud native, multi-tenant analytics service that turns structured, unstructured machine data into real time continuous intelligence that can be utilized to enable teams across the entire enterprise.
Three key pillars:
- Continuous development and delivery models, such as DevOps, which encompasses your culture, operational and development processes and technology practices.
- A solution that delivers Continuous Intelligence, so you can master your data in a continuous way, achieving real-time insights that lead to faster investigations, problem solving and insights for business value
- An agile, technology infrastructure, such as cloud-based services, like AWS.
DevOps on AWS Deep Dive
Today’s cutting-edge companies have software release cycles measured in days instead of months. This agility is enabled by the DevOps practice of continuous delivery, which automates building, testing, and deploying all code changes. This automation helps you catch bugs sooner and accelerates developer productivity. In this session, we’ll share the best practices for DevOps and discuss how you can bring these processes to your company by using a new set of AWS tools (AWS CodePipeline and AWS CodeDeploy).
We would love to hear about your specific cloud initiatives. We are offering one-on-one sessions with our AWS Certified staff that will be onsite to help lend suggestions and guidance for your organization’s next steps. Limited availability, sign up today!